Tuesday, August 14, 2012 by Komunitas BloggerBontang
Home » Posts filed under iPad Mini
iPAD MINI COMING IN OCTOBER - I have been a Mac person from day one. I am a Graphic Artist for the printing industry. Got my first Mac about 1983. For a History lesson. A company called Compugraphics was king. Now they are long gone and we all use Macs. No to the "Mac Mini".
Bloomberg: 7-8-inch iPad coming by October with 1024 x 768 display
Sunday, August 12, 2012 by Komunitas BloggerBontang
iPad Mini News, Rumours, Features, Price , & Release Date - Rumors over a mini iPad from Apple have gained a new turn. Some Chinese sources report that Apple has made deals with Foxconn and Pegatron to build a small 7-inch version of its famous iPad tablet for late this year. In fact, the rumor over a mini iPad has been there since mid last year. As of now, Apple has surfaced its third generation iPad (informally called iPad 3). As per rumors, the Cupertino firm is now looking to unveil its small version, which will compete with the new line of 7-inch tablets from a variety of companies including Amazon. Here we share some interesting clues about the rumored mini iPad.
by Komunitas BloggerBontang
iPad Mini May Look Like This - The Mini looks awesome! I for one will be so excited if they are truly coming out with an iPad mini. I have the original iPad and I love to use my Dish Remote Access on there to watch all my shows live on the road. The kids love using it for games and to watch TV when we are traveling, but a smaller one would be more convenient to fit into my purse. All of my co-workers at Dish have been making fun of me for having the original one because it is so bulky, but I was deciding to get a smaller tablet from another company since Apple has yet to make one. I cannot wait to hear on September 12th if they are releasing one.
Jesus Diaz of Gizmodo writes:
Like the many iPhone mockups we have published before, these renderings were created using rumoured specifications: a 7.85-inch display, the new mini-dock port and a back camera.
We’re also assuming that this new tablet will use the industrial design language used by Apple — and Samsung — in their current respective hardware.
iPad Mini will launch 'without a camera', reveal latest leaked photos of much-hyped tablet that will be 'unveiled in September'
by Komunitas BloggerBontang
iPad Mini will launch 'without a camera', reveal latest leaked photos of much-hyped tablet that will be 'unveiled in September' - I think it's a mistake to remove the rear camera, I find it an essential part of my iPad and would not consider a tablet or otherwise without one.Surely this is an infringement of the patent rights of samsung?!?!? Samsung are currently being sued by Apple because they say their iphone has been copied by samsung in the S2 yet here they are copying the samsung 7" tablet. It will be under spec, over priced, and still tied to the useless iTunes! - Disabled, Midlands, 07/08/2012 09:33 Actually iTunes has more apps than the rival android store
- Cara Setting Aktifkan Modem Esia Max-D
- MTS is Back With NMD and OPEN VPN [September 2012 Hack]
- Cara Akses Situs Yang DiBlokir Telkom
- Apple Store di Balikpapan
- Cara Mengakses Situs Yang Diblokir Dengan Menggunakan Alamat IP Situs
- Blackberry Esia CDMA Murah
- Daftar Modem Esia Max-D
- Blackberry Curve 9330 Murah Rp 400 Ribu Di PRJ
- Cisco VPN Client for Android
- BlackBerry Blade Rumour : Price Specs and Release Date
- BlackBerry Playbook 4G LTE Features and Specificat...
- NetQin Antivirus for BlackBerry
- TrueCaller – Global Number lookup and Caller ID
- Upgrade your BlackBerry Bold 9930 to OS 126.96.36.1990 ...
- BlackBerry PlayBook LTE Release Date
- Ayatollah Khamenei on Instagram
- Apple iPad 3 vs Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- iPAD MINI COMING IN OCTOBER
- Amazing Google Glasses Demonstration at Google I/O...
- Asphalt 7 For Samsung Galaxy S3 Gameplay & First H...
- Naruto 597 Bahasa Indonesia [ Baca Online & Downlo...
- Samsung Galaxy S3 vs. Samsung Galaxy S2 - Review
- Motorola Atrix HD (AT&T) Review
- Nokia 808 PureView Review
- Nokia PureView 808 Hands-On
- Nokia 808 PureView- 41-megapixel camera; Belle OS,...
- Nokia PureView 808 41 megapixel
- ▼ Aug 14 (17)
- ▼ August (90)